Friday, February 17, 2012

Purple Juice Recipe - Energizing with Red Cabbage and Ginger


I have been feeling a little sluggish the past couple of days and really needed a pick me up (hold the caffeine) this morning.  This Pretty Purple Juice did just that :)  This Purple Juice Recipe was not only pretty looking but tasted good as well.  That was mostly due to the fact that there was alot of fruit.  Way more than I usually juice but I needed it! 

Pretty Purple Juice Recipe

  • 3 Oranges (Skin Removed)
  • 1 Apple
  • 1 Cucumber
  • 1/4 Head of Cabbage
  • 1/4 Head of Red Cabbage
  • 2" of Ginger
  • Drinking Straw (Optional)
Put all ingredients (except for the drinking straw of course) into your Juicer and Drink and enjoy :) 



This juice was the perfect pick me up drink, check out my other Energizing Juice Recipe here!

Have Leftover Red Cabbage from this Recipe and don't know what to do with it??  Check out this other Red Cabbage Juice Recipe Here!

Wondering where to get an affordable Juicer like the one pictured above??  Check out this Affordable Breville Juicer Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment