Thursday, October 4, 2012

Skinny Jeans Amy Juice at Juicy Lucy's Juice Bar in NYC


I am so thrilled to be typing this right now and it's a little over due.  But sometimes life carries us away, right??  Well I wanted to post about a message I received on Facebook in the beginning of August from Juicy Lucy's a cold pressed juice bar with two locations in NYC.  She found my Pineapple, Cilantro, Jalapeno Juice Recipe and wanted to put it on her shelves :)  I know, so exciting!!  So here it is, all bottled up and ready to go!  I can't wait to go to NYC in December and try it, I will be posting pictures about that trip too.  If you live in or near NYC stop in and give it a try and then tell me what you think ;)  Check out her locations here!  Jucy Lucy's NYC
~Amy

2 comments:

  1. i love it and am drinking it right now. I was trying to count calories and that's how i stumbled upon your blog. YGG! its delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.
    benefits of juicing

    ReplyDelete