Thursday, October 4, 2012

Skinny Jeans Amy Juice at Juicy Lucy's Juice Bar in NYC


I am so thrilled to be typing this right now and it's a little over due.  But sometimes life carries us away, right??  Well I wanted to post about a message I received on Facebook in the beginning of August from Juicy Lucy's a cold pressed juice bar with two locations in NYC.  She found my Pineapple, Cilantro, Jalapeno Juice Recipe and wanted to put it on her shelves :)  I know, so exciting!!  So here it is, all bottled up and ready to go!  I can't wait to go to NYC in December and try it, I will be posting pictures about that trip too.  If you live in or near NYC stop in and give it a try and then tell me what you think ;)  Check out her locations here!  Jucy Lucy's NYC
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. i love it and am drinking it right now. I was trying to count calories and that's how i stumbled upon your blog. YGG! its delish.

    ReplyDelete