Thursday, October 18, 2012

Healthy Entertaining Recipes - Baked Potato Bites


I Love entertaining and am always looking for little finger foods while trying to keep it somewhat healthy.  Most things are dips which are heavy on Fatty cheeses and meats or things like Ranch dressing.  So I have been trying to incorporate veggies with low fat options.  These particular little baked potato bites are made with Reduced Fat Sour Cream and topped with Chives.  First I scooped a little out of the tops to make a well for the sour cream to sit in.  Then I lightly applied Olive Oil to the potatoes and baked them for 10-15 minutes.  I let the potatoes cool slightly so the sour cream wouldn't melt.  Added the sour cream to a piping bag and added a Wilton #1 decorating tip to make them look extra purrty :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment