Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fat Jeans, Skinny Jeans, and Everything in Between!


So if you haven't seen a trend in the basics of my blog already I will fill you in on my life.  Just in case you haven't guessed it by now, my name is Amy.  I am a proud mother to three beautiful children.  My oldest daughter is 8, bright, smart and fun.  My middle child, my son, is 6 and is very talented and smart.  My youngest daughter is 3, super cute, and super funny.  She is about to be 4 which I don't like to mention.  Don't get me wrong, I am super excited she is going to be 4, however, that does mean it will be 4 years since giving birth and not dropping my weight.  Sure it has fluctuated, at one point I was 165 lbs. which at 5' 8" isn't horrible but still wasn't skinny. 

I say one point because I feel like I have been riding a crazy cycle of gaining and losing between 179-190 lbs for a couple of years now.  My tight "Fat Pants" (which is what I call them) are size 14 and my love handles clearly show.  My "Skinny Jeans" (which by the way haven't been worn in over two years) are a size 12.  I have fit some of my size 12 but not my "Skinny Jeans" size 12.  I know, I know you might be laughing right now thinking "that isn't skinny" or maybe you are saying "Oh My God I know" and can totally relate.  Either way, I think it is safe to say that every girl has her "Fat Jeans" and her "Skinny Jeans".



Which brings us back to my blog.  I want to fit back into my "Skinny Jeans" a pair of American Eagle "Artist Jeans" size 12 possibly sized wrong and are really a size 10.  I am just saying...geez....hear me out.  For some reason I have two other pair of American Eagle Jeans size 12 and 3 pairs of capris size 12 which I fluctuate wearing (key word wearing).  I can somehow fit into those size 12.  Not my "Skinny Jeans" size 12 though :(

 Like I said I am in between being somewhat comfortable in my size 12, then the too tight size 12 but too loose size 14, to the too tight size 14 but refusing to buy size 16.  So I am taking things seriously and really researching what I keep doing over and over again and keep failing over and over again.  I want to find a way to keep the weight off for good and then maintain it as well.  This is my journey to lose the pounds, maybe not be super skinny, but at least fit into my "Skinny Jeans" and feel good about myself again.  Be active (I forgot what that word meant) and healthy for me, my kids, and my husband.  I hope you can relate to what I am going through, been through, and hope to accomplish.  Follow along On My Way to Skinny :)

~Amy
Skinny Jeans Amy, Skinny Jeans!  Stay Focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment